The compact segmented flow system
The Astoria 2 Analyzer integrated, dual-channel system is ideal for a variety of industrial applications – specifically designed to comply with EPA, AOAC, FDA, and CORESTA approved methods. download brochure
FAST, EFFICIENT, AND EASY TO USE
• Tandem 2+2 option provides four channels of simultaneous analyses from one sample
• Throughput of 45 to 120 samples per hour, depending on method requirements
• Sub-ppb and μM detection, with low carryover and high reproducibility
• Data acquisition software controls walk-away operation of the system, real-time reporting, calibration monitoring, and more
• Choice of samplers: 411 XYZ Random-Access Samplers, either the single rack S model or the 3 rack L model.
• Integrated peristaltic pump with variable speed and leak detector; fast speed setting allows for quick start up and shutdown.
• Two integrated digital detectors; built-in interface (IEEE port) allows the use of an external detector. The “2+2” option links two Astoria 2 modules as one for four channels of simultaneous analysis.
• Micro flow design significantly reduces sample size, reagent consumption, and waste produced.
• Diluter module available for automatic on-line dilution of above range samples and/or the ability to prepare working standards from a stock standard solution.
• Expanded range detectors minimize the frequency of on-line dilutions without sacrificing accuracy at either end of concentration range.
Astoria 2 analytical applications range from nutrients to vitamins to fertilizers and pollutants. Food and beverages, such as wine, soft drinks and beer can also be tested to check for product quality. Several hundred methods in all! Check out our list of water, wine, soil and other methods.
Also, numerous methods exist for monitoring fermentation and manufacturing processes, quality control of raw materials to finished product in the pharmaceutical, biotechnological and nutriceutical industries.
FASPac™ 2 SOFTWARE
With software control, the Astoria 2 Analyzer uses its built-in self monitoring system to detect out of control and out of calibration conditions. Baseline monitoring and check calibrant monitoring allow the operator to set acceptable limits and to intervene or ignore if limits are exceeded. If intervention is requested, the operator is given the choice to recalibrate and/or rerun samples, abort the run or ignore the situation and resume the run.
FASPac 2 works within the Windows® environment and offers sophisticated graphical presentation of information and data.
Sample tables can be imported from LIMS system; reports can be easily customized and exported to LIMS ASCII files, or spreadsheet applications.